Monday, March 30, 2015

Papa

More sad news to report...Papa went to the hospital mid last week due to some chest pains and after a lot of test they discovered that he has liver cancer. It is so bad and too late to do anything about it. They have already put him on home hospice since they can't do anything for him. He kind of knows, but doesn't really remember. I just don't know if I can handle losing both of my grandpa's in the same year let alone this close together. The one thing that I do know is that both of my grandma's are very strong women...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so sorry Kat. It's so hard losing grandparents and especially since you were so close to them. :( Both your grandpas were amazing men. My thoughts and prayers are with your family, and especially MawMaw.

    ReplyDelete