Friday, March 6, 2015

Donald Pape

Granddad passed away on January 27. He was such a good man and I know he will be missed by many. I am so thankful that we got to spend time with him before he passed. Our last visit with him was telling him what we were having. He was so happy for us! Benjamin and him had such a bond that I am sad to not see it grow. Every time we went over there Benjamin would run into his room and start talking away and Granddad's face would just light up. We had to explain to him that he went to heaven and he insisted on visiting him. Luckily David was there and told him that place was to far up in the clouds for us to visit him. Benjamin then starred up in the clouds...

This was the best most recent photo I have of him and this is the way that I will remember him, very happy, good looking man. 



No comments:

Post a Comment