Friday, June 27, 2014

School

Benjamin started his first day of school on June 10th and he did as anyone would expect their child to do on their first day of school after being in at home daycare with family...HORRIBLE!!! The first day was horrible for me as I think I cried most of the day and was logged out at 4:58pm to go get him. The second day was worse since he knew what was happening. I tried not to cry in front of him but I broke down and almost couldn't leave him there. Three weeks later, much better! He still hates being dropped off (few fake tears) and he hates when we pick him up because he doesn't want to leave, at least he is having fun!

Here are some pictures from our first day of school. His favorite part is washing his hands, not only does he wash them and dry them but he also wipes out the sink every time.

 

 
 
This was today, all proud caring his book bag to his classroom all on his own

No comments:

Post a Comment