Friday, June 27, 2014

Benjamin's TWO!

My sweet baby turned two on June 7th and we pretty much celebrated it for two weeks straight. Mimi had him open a new gift every day while we were on vacation and then we had a little party at our house with some of my close friends and then on Father's Day we celebrated with my family at my parents house. I am so honored that Benjamin is so loved by so many that it melts my heart.

Benjamin had his 2 yr old check up a couple weeks ago and he is still growing the exact same, just like his daddy. He is in the 98% for height (3'1") and 20% for weight (26.7lbs). He is so skinny, that the 2T shorts fit him, but are a little short...still can't decide if I want me to be a nerd or have sagging pants and he is in 3T shirts. Oh well, he is a little boy and these days he doesn't wear anything as we are potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment