Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chewing on what?

For the past couple days Benjamin has been doing the chewing motion all the time, literally, all the time. I don't know if it is the fact that we are giving him soft solid food that he chews like a big boy(still no teeth) or he just discovered he knows how to do that motion and loves to do it. Last night we were playing with him downstairs and he didn't have anything in his mouth and I asked David what he was chewing on and his response made me speechless, absolutely speechless, he said "probably dog hair". Normal people would probably laugh and say probably, but anyone who really knows me knows that I am a clean freak so that comment only made me heartbroken. What did i do, of course I had to clean the house, duh!

The lesson that I learned here is that sweeping the house is now an everyday task, not just twice a week task. It will be like brushing your teeth in the morning or putting your shoes on to leave the house, right?

1 comment:

  1. omg you make me feel bad. Twice a week here would be a good week!

    ReplyDelete