Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sesame Street Live

This past Saturday David and I decided that Benjamin was old enough to go see Sesame Street Live at the Peabody Opera House, I really went back and forth on this one. The weighing factor was that Benjamin loves Elmo so much, he is always asking us to read his "Elmu" books. When we first got there I was a little nervous as Benjamin didn't want anything to do with anything but as soon as it started he was glued to the stage.
Every time Elmo was on the stage, he would point and yell "Elmu" (luckily it was really noisy in there). I was so thankful that we decided to go as he was so excited up until the second to last song which is when we decided to pack up and leave. I really thought that he was only going to last ten minutes. We liked it so much that if he is still interested in Elmo we will for sure be going again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment