Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Foot Surgery

I had foot surgery a week and half ago because my bunions hurt so badly that it was painful to even touch them. I planned it over the holidays so I could utilize the most time off and my bosses being out of the office, the only thing that stinks about that was that I missed some holiday events. As of today I am doing great, it still is a little struggle to get around and my only issue is standing in one place, but I go back on Friday to get my stitches out so let's hope everything looks good!!

I had the best help at home a girl could ask for. David and Benjamin took great care of me and Cocoa kept me company(lazy dog didn't even leave the bed unless she was being feed or let outside).

Benjamin watched some movies with me


This is how my meals were served...such a sweet husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment