Friday, July 12, 2013

Longhorn

After 11 years of serving at Longhorn it is finally time to hang up the apron! My job made an offer that I can't refuse and will no longer need to work there...it is such a blessing! David and I are so grateful for this opportunity especially me as now I will no longer miss any moments in our sons life.

I worked at Longhorn through undergrad school, graduate school, two big girl jobs that I didn't like so quit and went back to Longhorn full time, my wedding, birth of my son, and many more milestones in my life. David has only known me working at Longhorn! I literally can't believe that tomorrow night is my last night there. I am eager to close this chapter of my life and open the next one.

I had a special visitor on Tuesday which was my last serving shift...I think he was flirting with me :)
please excuse how gross I look! 

Grammy and Grandpa (Abbie and Ali's parents) also visited, as they normally leave some candy they left some hand lotion instead and Benjamin loved it.

Thanks everyone for the understanding and support while I worked two jobs. Good things do come to those who wait..or work their little butt off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment