Monday, April 29, 2013

Bitter Sweet...

No more pumping!! It is sad and exciting that my pumping days are over, this morning was my last time. I am sad in the aspect that I am no longer providing the best milk for my baby (and of course the bonus calorie burning), however am excited that I officially have my body back and am no longer tied to my pump.  

I made it eleven months and have to give myself a pat on the back for doing it this long while working two jobs and raising a baby. We now only have to work around Benjamin’s schedule! There were many times that I wanted to quit, but knew that it was the best for my baby and of course a major cost savings. David and I bought our first can of formula this past weekend and will be supplementing with whole milk too. Next baby, I will for sure be pumping the whole year!

 

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you mama, you deserve a nice tall cocktail after all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete