Thursday, March 21, 2013

Healthy Snacks

Benjamin loves to eat so much that we feed him five times a day, three meals and two snacks. I was trying to think of some healthy snacks that he can have that I can make myself so this is what I came up with. Kale Chips!!
SOOO healthy, cheap, and easy. A huge bundle cost me $1.00 and 30 minutes to make including baking. The recipe called for some olive oil, garlic, and salt (didn't use the salt though). I made one batch with garlic for David and I and one batch without the garlic for Benjamin. They are not bad at all, David said he would even eat them. HA! Now, let's just hope Benjamin likes them.

Next I am going to make some sweet potato chips, avocado fries (of course lightly breaded) and some ice cream bites made from yogurt.

If anyone has any other healthy suggestions that they make for their little ones please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment