Saturday, December 8, 2012

6 months


Where does the time go, I can’t believe that my baby is six months old! Benjamin had his six month checkup on Friday and it went really well. He weighs 15lbs 6oz and measures in at 28in for height. That puts him in the 15% for weight and 97% in height. Benjamin might look like me but he is growing just like his daddy. We asked about his weight and if it should be alarming and the doc said that is just how he is growing. He got four shots and one was the flu shot. Here is him reading up on the shots that he was going to be getting.


We did get the go ahead to feed him more food and that it can be stage 2 foods so we are really excited about that. Speaking of food, I make his own food which really is something that I have become obsessed with. Not only is it fun and extremely easy, but it is the best for him. He has tried barley, oatmeal, squash, peas, banana, and cauliflower and likes them all. His favorite by far is peas. When we feed them to him he just sits there with his mouth open for more.

He hit another big milestone in the past month which is sitting up on his own. He doesn’t care to lie on his stomach or back that much and LOVES to sit up on his own.

We got six month photos along with some family and holiday photos. As soon as I get them I will post them. 

1 comment:

  1. This all looks so good, look at you all tech savvy and blogging like a pro! You all look adorable and that little guy just melts my heart. Looking forward to more updates!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete